- Death to The World!
- Last day after the great Christian Orthodox feast The Dormition of the Thetokost (sending the feast away the feast)
- The Lord’s Prayer – Otche Nash in 10 Languages Choire performance (The Lord’s Prayer in Church Slavonic, Russian, English, Syriac, Egyptian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Macedonian, Latin)
- Are you saved? the Orthodox Christian Answer
- Jewish concept of Messiah (Christ) is identical to our Christian concept of Anti-Messiah (Anti-Christ), brief comparison of Orthodox Judaism and Orthodox Christianity
- Happy Christ Birth – Merry Christmas! It’s Christmas Rejoice for the Saviour of the world is born!
- Dqdo (Elder) Dobri of Baylovo (Bulgaria) – a living saint, the examples we the Christians should follow
- The no-ego deadly body and soul (anti-christian) philosophy a trend in modern Business – think always positive be always positive
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 4th, 2012 at 8:51 pm and is filed under Christianity. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.