Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
More helpful Articles
- How to check Java JAR JDBC / ODBC version on Linux / Unix and Windows server
- How to stop / start services in boot time and install / remove / update SuSE SLES (Suse Enterprise Linux Server)?
- Command to get CPU server load in % percentage using bash and /proc/stat on Linux
- How to execute ssh command on multiple Linux servers with native ssh client and a bash loop – Changing shell terminal to multiple servers from ksh to bash
- Apache Webserver: No space left on device: Couldn’t create accept lock /var/lock/apache2/accept.lock – Fix
- Automatic restart Tomcat on Windows script via TaskScheduler daily – A command line to add / remove new Windows “Cron” like job
- Configure Linux users to see only their own user processes with Hidepid – Stop users to see what others are doing
- Disable Bluetooth on CentOS / RHEL (Redhat) / Fedora Linux servers – Disable hidd bluetooth devices
- Remove \r (Carriage Return) from string with standard bash shell / sed / tr / vim or awk – Replace \r hidden messy characters from files
- How to SSH client Login to server with password provided from command line as a script argument – Running same commands to many Linux servers
- Improve Website Apache Webserver SEO without Website source code moficitations with Google PageSpeed module on Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, Fedora and SuSE Linux
- Linux: How to see / change supported network bandwidth of NIC interface and get various eth network statistics with ethtool
- Create SSH Tunnel to MySQL server to access remote filtered MySQL port 3306 host through localhost port 3308
- Check your Server Download / Upload Internet Speed from Console on Linux / BSD / Unix howto
This entry was posted on Monday, April 2nd, 2012 at 8:54 pm and is filed under System Administration. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.